Have you ever thought of that is your website homepage design is remarkable? Now a website has dominated the way we communicate, shop and the most important is the way we make decisions. For the lead generation, mobile and safe business sites are all rage nowadays and catering as the powerful tool. The most beneficial investment that a brand can make is creating the website with the user experience. Your homepage has more impact on how many customers stick to the website to learn more and more about the brand. But how can you know about your homepage is lacking or you are having a good homepage design. Visual design, content, and tech are the three elements by which good homepage design can be broken down.
Here are some of the practices to make the website appealing to handle the business processes nicely.
- 5-Second Rule- Always remember the first 5-second rule, that is you just have the initial 5 seconds to leave an impression on your visitors. The visitor will never hesitate to go back or abandoned your site if you don’t provide answers directly to the user’s need. Design your website in a manner to attract the visitors and give them the reason to stay on your website.
- Keep Simple- If you are having the well -established company then it is not the good choice of having the complex homepage. Visitors will go for the back button if you are having the excessive amount of widgets, call-to-action links and general clusters as they distract the visitors. Keep the homepage simple that is easy to read text, plenty of white space and having the clear labeled sections making the navigation clear.
- Choose Font Wisely- If you want to take hold on the psychology of the visitor, then the font you choose for the homepage have the phycology effect on the visitors. First, know your business to choose the perfect font for your homepage. Have consistency by avoiding the use of different fonts at the same time. Opt for simplicity and legibility above flowery fonts.
- Keep Information Up To Date- Content is the strong point of your website. If you are having the outdated stuff then it is not sensible to welcome your visitors with it. Mention the numbers so that the visitors can contact the representatives. Make sure that your company’s active status is shown time to time. Come up with the latest contents.
- Incorporate Social Media- Social media is the best option if you want to create your brand’s voice and loyalty. Let your visitors incorporate the social media within your website. By this simple step, you can have more advocates for your brand so that your sales- generation accelerates and you grab more attention of new customers.
Keeping all these points in mind one thing that you must not ignore is monitoring the performance of your website. The homepage is the important part of your website and company’s success.